Jumat, 17 April 2009

Who Am I?
Am I a bad human?
Am I a bad person?
Am I a bad friend?
Am I a bad daughter?
Am I a bad girl?
Am I a bad student?
Am I a bad upcoming-momma?
Am I a bad personality?
Am I?
Am I that bad?
Yes? I Am?
Really?
But sorry, you're right this time.
That's true. I'm not good at everything.
I'm a back stabber.
I'm such an unlikely person.
I always talk about my friends behind them.
Do you know what's that means?
Yes, that's right, I'm not a good person.
I'm a bad person.
But
I'm not that bad.
I still have some (good)friends who always there for me.
They never stab me in the back.
I hope.
But karma always happen, you know.
& now, this is my time
To taste what i've done.
Shit.

6 komentar:

  1. novriiiiiiii you're a good friend

    BalasHapus
  2. Am Iiiiiiiii? Haha ih ur so kind deh haha but u dont know the story fier ahahahaw

    BalasHapus
  3. ih nov tampol aja nov. paling tampar bolak balik besoknya nangis

    BalasHapus
  4. omg ada story nya toh hueuehueeueueue

    BalasHapus
  5. haha nil ntar yang ada gue babak belur,you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    BalasHapus
  6. haha iya fierrrrwrwrwrwrwrwrwr

    BalasHapus